Category: Buy Opana ER Online
Showing all 6 results
Opana ER Overview
Opana is also known as oxymorphone and is an opioid pain reliever medicine. Oxymorphone extended-release helps to relieve severe ongoing pain. It belongs to the long-acting opioid analgesic class of drugs. Opana's extended-release form is for around-the-clock pain treatment and should not be used on a use-as-needed basis for pain.
How Does Opana ER Work?
Opana ER works by changing how the body reacts to pain. Using this drug with alcohol or other substances can have deadly consequences such as sleepiness, delayed breathing, etc.
Adult Dose of Opana ER for Chronic Pain:
Opana ER is available as quick-release 5mg and 10 mg tablets and extended-release 5 to 10 mg tablets. Take the extended tablet form of this drug with a prescription, although taking meds with a prescription takes a long time.
The first dose should be 5 mg taken orally every 12 hours. Those unable to tolerate opioid medications should take 5 mg every 12 hours, while those who can handle them should take up to 25 mg orally. The highest doses may result in fatal respiratory depression for individuals tolerating opioid therapy.
An overdose of oxymorphone can be fatal, especially in children or others who use the medication without a prescription. It can cause severe drowsiness, pinpoint pupils, and slow or no breathing.
Your medical expert may advise you to obtain naloxone (a medicine used to reverse an opioid overdose) and maintain it with you at all times. If you stop breathing or do not wake up, someone caring for you can administer naloxone. It would be best if you buy Opana ER online from our online pharmacy after consulting your medical expert.
How To Take Opana ER?
- You can take this medicine as prescribed by your medical expert. It would be beneficial to read drug instructions and follow your prescription label's directions while using this drug. Do not use Opana ER excessively or for longer than your pharmacist prescribes.
- Never give this medicine to someone else, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction. Misuse of Opana ER can lead to addiction, overdose, or death, especially in children and other people who use the drug without a prescription.
- Remember that when you start taking this medicine, you should stop using all around-the-clock opioid pain relievers. You can swallow this drug on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
- To prevent a potentially fatal overdose, swallow the tablet whole. Do not chew, crush, break, or dissolve. You should never crush or break an Opana ER pill to inhale the powder or mix it into a liquid to inject the medicine into the vein. It has the potential to result in death.
- If you stop using this medicine abruptly after a long time of use, you may experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Consult with your medical expert about how you can stop using Opana ER safely. A medical expert recommends storing this medicine at room temperature, away from heat and moisture.
Warning and Precaution
You should not take Opana ER if you are allergic to oxymorphone or if you have the following health conditions:
- Severe liver disease
- Severe asthma or breathing problems
- A stomach or obstruction (including paralytic ileus)
You should make sure this medicine is suitable for you before consuming it. Please consult your medical expert if you have ever had the following:
- Head injuries
- Liver problems
- Kidney problems
- Breathing problems
- Problem with your gallbladder
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops during sleep).
If you use this medicine while pregnant, your baby may become dependent on the drug. It may result in life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after birth. A newborn baby addicted to opioids may require medical care for several weeks.
If you are breastfeeding, you should consult your medical expert before using this drug. This medicine can pass into breast milk and can cause harm to a nursing baby.
Buy Opana ER online after consulting about the side effects of this drug with your medical assistant. But remember that you should get medical emergency help if you have symptoms of an allergic reaction to Opana, such as hives, breathing problems, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Common Side Effects
- Stomach pain
Severe Side Effects
- Weak or shallow breathing
- A light-headed feeling
- Seizure (convulsions)
- Chest pain
- Cough with yellow or green mucus
- Severe vomiting
- Fast heart rate
- Loss of coordination
- Low cortisol levels
It is not an entire list of side effects of Opana. Consult with your medical expert for more information about it. You should get a medical emergency immediately if you have any of these side effects of this drug.
Why Buy Online?
There are many benefits to buying medicine online rather than in offline pharmacies. You can get various discounts, back offers, cash back, and much more from our top-rated online pharmacy.
Additionally, medicine that is not available in offline pharmacies can be easily obtained from our online pharmacy. Here, you can buy Opana ER online at a reasonable price. We provide 100% genuine medicine with same-day delivery.