What is Norco?
About: Generic Name - acetaminophen and hydrocodone
Drug Class - Narcotic Analgesic Combinations
Norco is a drug that contains acetaminophen and hydrocodone as its elemental compositions. Norco Tablets are used to treat moderate to severe pain and help reduce fever. Hydrocone helps in treating pain, while acetaminophen works as a fever-relieving medicine. Hydrocodone is an opioid drug, whereas acetaminophen is a non-opioid drug. Avoid driving or any exercise or physical task until you know how Norco will affect your body. You can Order Norco Online if you want to buy Norco tablets without a doctor's prescription.
Continuous or excessive use of Norco can slow or stop your breathing and may occur death.
Norco starts working after 15 to 30 minutes of consumption and helps keep the pain down for about 4 to 8 hours. Norco is also used as a cough suppressant sometimes. It gives relief for acute, chronic, or post-operative types of pain. Norco works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
- Used to treat moderate to severe pain
- Used to treat fever
- Used before and after surgery
- Used to treat acute, chronic, or postpartum pain
- Used in cesarean delivery and labor pain treatment
- Used for short-term pain treatment
Who can use or cannot use Norco:
- Avoid Norco if you have used MAO inhibitors in the past 14 days, such as linezolid and methylene blue injection.
- Do not use this medicine if you have severe asthma or breathing problems.
- A person having liver disease, kidney disease, thyroid, or gallbladder problems must have taken a prescription from a doctor before consuming this medicine.
- A pregnant or breastfeeding woman must avoid Norco.
- A person suffering from heart disease must avoid this medicine.
- Children over five years must have avoided this medicine.
- A mentally and physically healthy person can use this medicine as directed by their physician.
- The usual adult dose for Norco is 1 to 2, 5 mg tablets every four to six hours as needed.
- The daily dose should not be more than 8 tablets a day.
- Doses can be increased or decreased by your doctor as your body needs.
- Buy Norco online to get great deals on your medicine cart!
Major side effects caused by Norco
- Infertility missed menstrual periods.
- liver problems
- loss of appetite
- Clay-colored stools
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- fast heart rate
- heavy sweating
- breathing problems
- urination problems
- upper stomach pain
- Noisy breathing, swallow breathing, sleep apnea.
- muscle stiffness
Some common Norco effect also happens like:
- upset stomach
- blurred vision
- dry mouth
- Headache or Drowsiness
Interaction with other Drugs:
Types of drugs that react with Norco tablets quickly:
- Other narcotic medicines
- Drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing
- Drugs that change serotonin levels in your body
- Medications that are used for motion sickness
Interaction with food and alcohol:
- You can take Norco tablets before and after food
- The use of alcohol before and after this medicine can slow your breathing, and the results may be fatal
- Continuous use of the Norco tablet can maybe habit forming
- Excessive use of this medicine results in addiction, heart problems, or sometimes death
- In children, the chances of addiction are more than in adult
- Avoid Norco if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
- Overdose of acetaminophen and hydrocodone can damage your liver
- Do not regularly use this medication if you are pregnant or going to be pregnant
- Immediately contact your doctor if you feel severe or slow breathing
- Immediately contact your doctor if you suddenly feel a fast heart rate or high sweating.
- Stop taking this medicine if you are allergic to opioids
- Serious problems may occur in persons suffering from wasting syndrome or chronic breathing disorder.
How to take Norco?
- You can take Norco as your physician has prescribed you.
- The doses of this medicine depend on age, weight, sex, and your previous medical condition. Ask your doctor how to stop using Norco, do not stop using Norco suddenly after a long time, or you could have gritty withdrawal symptoms.
- If you have missed a dose, do not use extra medicine or tablets to make up for the missed dose.
Why buy Norco online?
In today's unhygienic and polluted field environment, some of us fall ill very often, and what if the medicines you are taking are not 100% original, so whenever you use any treatment, make sure that the medication is entirely original and of a good brand. Buy Norco online to get the right medicine delivered to you. If you need original medication at your doorstep sitting at your home, then it is just a click away from you. Order Norco online if you want a free prescription for your medications.