What is Lorcet?
Lorcet is a well-known prescription-based medication in the United States. It contains a combination of two drugs, Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain reliever, also known as a narcotic product. Acetaminophen is a non-opioid fever reducer that acts to assist Hydrocodone. This combination is mainly used to treat a range of moderate to moderately severe Pain.
One can buy Lorcet online also for other medicinal purposes when prescribed by a doctor.
Since Lorcet contains an opioid substance as an active ingredient, this medication has the potential to cause side effects and result in dependence. The Drug Enforcement Agency has put this medication under schedule II controlled substances. Lorcet is approved only for limited medicinal purposes.
What kind of Pain can Lorcet treat?
Lorcet intends to treat Pain that cannot be treated with other non-opioid pain medicines.
This medicine can help manage each of the following Pain;
- Acute pain but severe pain
- Chronic pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Nociceptive pain
- Radicular pain
If your doctor recommends treatment with an opioid, you can buy Lorcet online for other kinds of Pain.
Crucial information regarding Lorcet
It is always crucial to know all about a drug before using it. This helps you avoid the things that can negatively affect your treatment and allows you to enjoy only the beneficial results of a drug.
Here are some essential points that can help you make a healthy and one hundred percent safe treatment with this combination medicine.
- Misuse of an opioid medicine like Lorcet can cause physical or psychological addiction, resulting in an overdose or other health issues. We recommend you use this medicine only for legal medical purposes.
- The doses of this medication are not the same for everyone. Do not share it with others, even if they have similar symptoms to you. Keep Lorcet in a safe and dry place away from children's reach.
- This narcotic product is not good to take by pregnant ladies, especially in the labor period. Opioid use during labor may produce respiratory depression in the newborn infant. Also, prolonged use of Lorcet during pregnancy can cause physical dependence in the neonate.
- Fatal results can occur if you combine Lorcet with alcohol or other medications that cause drowsiness or slow breathing.
- Stop using Lorcet and contact your doctor immediately if you experience any allergic symptoms like skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling.
- The use of counterfeit medications can result in hazardous consequences; always buy Lorcet online to get a one hundred percent genuine product.
What to inform your doctor or pharmacist?
You must inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to this medication. Also, let your doctor/pharmacist know if you have or ever had any of the following health problems;
- Breathing problems or sleep apnea
- A kidney or liver disease
- A drug or alcohol addiction;
- Seizures or a head injury;
- Urination issues; or
- Problems with your pancreas, gallbladder or thyroid, etc.
You should not take Lorcet if you have;
- Severe breathing problems or asthma;
- A blockage in the stomach or intestine, etc.
How to consume Lorcet?
You should read your medication guide carefully every time you take treatment with Lorcet. Follow all the instructions given on your medication guide or prescription label. You can follow these tips also;
- Take Lorcet tablets exactly as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. Take pills by mouth with or without food.
- Never take these tablets in over or larger doses. Take your doses at regular intervals.
- Never crush, chew or break Lorcet tablets. You should not abuse this medication or take it recreationally.
Usual adult dose for Pain
Hydrocodone 5mg & acetaminophen 325 mg tablets
- Initial dose: 1 or 2 tablets every 4 â€“ 6 hours as needed for Pain
- Maximum amount: 8 tablets every 24 hours
Hydrocodone 7.5mg & acetaminophen 325 mg tablets
- Initial dose: 1 tablet every 4 â€“ 6 hours as needed for Pain
- Maximum amount: 6 tablets every 24 hours
What are the side effects of Lorcet?
Talk to your pharmacist immediately when you notice any allergic reaction from Lorcet, like breathing problems or hives. Opioid drugs can slow your breathing, so the person caring for you should give you naloxone or seek emergency help.
Call emergency help if you notice
- Noisy breathing
- Lightheaded feeling
- A liver problem like nausea, loss of appetite, or vomiting
- Low cortisol levels- dizziness, excessive weakness, or tiredness
Serious breathing problems could occur in elderly or debilitated people
Some common side effects may include:
- Nausea, stomach pain, vomiting
- Dizziness or tiredness
You may experience some other side effects too. Consult your doctor immediately if you notice any unwanted side effects. You can purchase Lorcet online; we give you 100% assurance of the medicine's safety.
Why should I buy Lorcet online?
It would help if you bought Lorcet online for instant free home delivery. We allow you to order most prescription-based drugs from the comfort of your home. All our medicines are genuine and approved by the Food and Drug Administration. You can purchase all our products at discounted prices even without paying for a prescription.
Buy now to get free medical consultation from our medical experts.